What you’ll be called: Staff Accountant, COB
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal
What you’ll do:
As our Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for assisting the Chairman of the Board (COB) accounting department in creating accurate and timely financial records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all accounts payable activities, including invoice submission tracking, general ledger and project coding, obtaining invoice approvals, payment processing for multiple entities, filing, data storage and creating process efficiencies as needed.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies/issues and reconcile vendor statements, credit card transactions and accounts receivable.
- Prepare, complete and record bank deposits.
- Prepare monthly project budget report.
- Complete year-end 1099 preparation and maintain W-9 records.
- Maintain departmental budget and complete budget variance reports.
- Create, organize and maintain all financial files; keeping all files confidential.
- Manage petty cash.
- 1 year of accounting experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization skills, and attention to detail.
- Superior communication skills.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.