What you’ll be called: Technology Support Representative
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
Our ideal Technology Support Representative is self-motivated, fast-paced, with a proven track record for success. You have a positive attitude and are customer service minded, constantly seeking to ensure that customer needs are met. You have a strong work ethic and are proactive to solve problems and create new processes. As our Technology Support Representative, you are passionate about technology and looking for a challenging environment where you can grow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Customer Contacts
- Provide excellent customer service and technology support by phone and email to our agents.
- Create and maintain customer relationships, managing issues and ensuring that customer problems are resolved within predefined timelines, and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Successfully take a minimum of 30 calls a day.
- Maintain a 1 business day response time to all requests, and alert management to increased call volume, or repeat problems when needed.
- Own the client relationship by escalating issues when required and then maintaining ownership of the ticket until resolution.
- Display high levels of professionalism and empathy when interacting with your customers and with your fellow team members.
- Ensure that all calls are properly categorized for reporting and analysis.
- Strive toward first contact resolution while proactively decreasing call volume by providing callers with support resources and best practices.
- Maintain Working Knowledge of all KW Systems
- Acquire and maintain an advanced technical knowledge level to assist users in changing technical environments and applications.
- Check systems at the start of each shift to ensure availability.
- Seek out information on new applications or products before they are released.
- Support fellow team members through Q&A to increase overall group knowledge and awareness.
- Utilize training videos, support articles, and fellow team members to stay up to date on product advancements.
- Use your knowledge to find the most efficient solutions while providing excellent customer support.
- Maintain working knowledgebase for accuracy and consistency.
- Experience working in customer service or call center.
- Able to provide verbal or written instructions and information in a clear and concise manner.
- Emphasis on customer care and follow through.
- Critical thinking skills with a desire to find the most efficient resolution possible.
- Strong interest in learning about technology.
- Familiarity with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Hangouts) and MS Office (Word and Outlook).
- Google Apps for Business—basic knowledge of how a Google account operates and how a user would configure it (ex: Client-Server, IMAP, POP3).
- Understanding of desktop software and browser functionality.
- Ability to diffuse escalated customers while showing empathy.
- Proven habit of using service resources including the knowledgebase, outside resources (google), and fellow team members to increase knowledge and solve problems.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.