What you’ll be called: Program Manager
Where will you work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and with more than 180K agents worldwide, Keller Williams Technology Group is the foremost provider of real-estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry. Our passionate and experienced team converts agent challenges into opportunities in the areas of: relationship management, collaboration, transaction management, education, and consumer engagement. All in support of enabling agents to drive greater intimacy in the relationships they have with their customers and enabling consumers to chart their own customer journey.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for success. You are an effective communicator, with experience working with product, engineering, vendors and business units to manage complex, interdependent projects. Our ideal Program Manager can seamlessly shift from working on tactical program and project deliverables to interacting with senior leadership on strategic vision development.
You are self-motivated, and looking for an environment where you can create your own growth path.
What you’ll do:
As our Program Manager, you will take complete ownership for all things technology for a selection of business units within Keller Williams Realty International. You will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. You will also be responsible for product roadmaps, project plans and feature definition all the way through tactical execution, delivery and maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage project and program plans that address strategic approaches, deliverable definitions, change management, resource and funding requirements, development and implementation schedules, internal and external communication activities, training and quality assurance.
- Assist business partners in mapping business goals, key metrics and full definition of both their business today and where it needs to go. Prioritize what we should build and when by collaborating with stakeholders on product vision and strategy.
- Drive requirements gathering from business partners. Document detailed requirements for complex capabilities and business processes to create simple, intuitive workflows for customers.
- Problem solve with a collaborative, calm and solutions-oriented approach.
- Lead and motivate a variety of teams with a wide-range of formal and informal reporting relationships to achieve consensus and commitment as well as complete tasks and deliver results as planned. Ability to partner with product, marketing and engineering teams to drive product development in a shared resource environment.
- Work in dynamic, fast-paced environment with diverse set of stakeholders with different levels of experience with IT project management.
- Act as the vendor manager for outsourced and contracted solutions, driving the vendor relationship focused on providing valuable solutions to KW and KWRI.
- Develop and drive sprint regime through backlog grooming, design, development, review, testing, retrospective and release execution.
- Develop technical solutions by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables; preparing installation and modification specifications; and leading the exploration, design and execution of technical solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4 years of experience owning and running programs and projects with a track record of success and failing forward.
- Experience in project and program management; project planning, business process development, change, risk and communication management, technical planning, vendor management, and budget/resource management.
- Experience implementing solutions by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members' concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
- Comfortable working both in the details as well as at the strategic level; a focus on getting things done even if it extends past the typical program manager job description.
- Demonstrated team facilitation and team influencing skills are essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively with top executives and individual associates with proper detail and message.
- Great communicator who can break down complex ideas into simple explanations.
- PMP preferred as well as knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile (Scrum) and/or Six Sigma (Lean) methodologies.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.