What you’ll be called: Instructional Designer, Technology
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named one of the Best Places To Work in Austin, TX and winners of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
As an Instructional Designer with a focus on technology education, you will collaborate with the curriculum development teams to identify opportunities for practical and profitable business applications of Keller Williams Technology products in every Keller Williams University learning solution. Additionally, you will partner with our Product teams to ensure contextual support for all KW Technology solutions is complete and current, and in line with new product and feature releases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Through a working knowledge of all Keller Williams technology systems and proprietary systems, models and tools including the Keller Williams Growth Initiative and Career Growth Initiative, identify opportunities for KW Technology products to become an integral part of the Keller Williams University curriculum.
- Create learning solutions that are engaging, activity-based, and results-oriented.
- Collaborate with product teams to develop self-serve learning materials for Keller Williams associates.
- Apply current knowledge on elearning trends and technologies to determine ideal learning solution design.
- Maximize available learning technologies, for example Adobe Captivate, Google G-Suite, GoToWebinar, WalkMe in the learning solution design.
- Design and develop assessment instruments and feedback mechanisms to promote learning transfer and retention.
- Continuously gather stakeholder feedback on learning solutions and apply improvements accordingly
- Collaborate with team members to develop and track project timelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 or more years of experience in developing learning solutions or working in a technology support role.
- BS in Instructional Design, Educational Technology or related field.
- Profficient in MS Office and Google Apps.
- MA in Instructional Design, Educational Technology or related field.
- Experience in software platform instructional design.
- Virtual Collaboration software (GoToWebinar, Skype, Google Hangouts) experience.
- Adobe Captivate and LMS experience.
- Real estate knowledge.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.