What you’ll be called: Administrative Assistant, Luxury
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named one of the Best Places To Work in Austin, TX and winners of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to help support our Luxury Division.
What you’ll do:
Our ideal Administrative Assistant is efficient and extremely detail oriented. You have superior organizational skills, and are a customer service expert with a high sense of professionalism.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the President of KW Luxury Homes and the Luxury Homes team, this includes calendar management, checking voicemails, email management, filing and scanning.
- Handle all travel logistics, including flights, transportation, hotel, etc.
- Process the department Amex reconciliation.
- Process new membership applications and cancellations.
- Assist in drafting and editing reports, documents, files, etc.
- Maintain all reports and track numbers, daily.
- Prepare materials for presentations and meetings.
- Answer department phone calls and respond to general requests for information.
- Handle special projects and tasks, as assigned.
- Two years of administrative experience or a combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail, including proofreading and editing.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Polished and professional demeanor.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality in all situations.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.