What you’ll be called: Agent Success Coordinator
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
Ensure the long-term success of Keller Williams agents by providing high-touch technology onboarding with the goal of agent retention and technology adoption and engagement. You will serve as a subject matter expert on the core business functionality of all Keller Williams Technology, building and supporting customer relationships through frontline support, tracking, reporting on requests and providing proactive training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist new Keller Williams associates with technology setup, fostering relationships to drive adoption of new and existing technology through ongoing support.
- Present online and in-person product trainings.
- Provide exceptional customer service to requests received via all mediums (email, phone, social media and chat).
- Troubleshoot customer problems to determine user error and technical deficiencies. Report technical deficiencies to internal teams and develop pro-active trainings to prevent future user errors.
- Meet agent retention and technology adoption metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient with technology, including Microsoft Office, Google Suite and smart phones.
- 2 or more years of customer service experience, preferably in a role requiring communication by phone, email and chat.
- Working knowledge of technology systems, applications and platforms, including SalesForce, Gainsight, Zendesk or other CRM systems.
Who are we?
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 1,000 offices and 180,000 associates. The franchise is also No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2015, Keller Williams began its evolution into a technology company, now building the real estate platform that agents' buyers and sellers prefer. Since 1983, the company has cultivated an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.